Dog Day Care
We understand work and social commitments can force us to leave our beloved dogs alone at home, which at best can lead to boredom and loneliness and at worse to psychological problems such as separation anxiety. Not forgetting sitting crossed legged waiting for the back door to be opened!
Our professional Dog Day Care service is here to help! We have a friendly and qualified team of staff who are knowledgeable and highly experienced regarding dogs and their needs. One of our team will pick your best friend up in the morning between 8am and 10am and bring them safely and comfortably to our dog day care centre on our picturesque farm in North London which boasts an impressive 540 acres!
- Play time! That means socialising with their buddies, playing with our toys and equipment, running around and enjoying the fresh air or even taking a dip in our lake if they so desire. We have two fully secure outdoor areas catering for all needs, so your dog will be happy, whether highly energetic and athletic, or quietly contemplative and enjoying a relaxed bark with friends. During the cold winter months, or during extremes of weather, our centre also has a heated 300m sq indoor centre with all the necessary equipment to keep your dog active, happy and stimulated whilst in a warm, dry and safe & secure environment, whilst fully supervised at all times.
- Walking along our leafy woods and forest or playing in the grounds of the farm house. The cows, sheep, horses and rare birds will surely prove to be intriguing encounters for your intrepid explorer!
- If your dog thinks himself a bit of an athlete and is old enough, there is also unlimited, fully supervised access to our agility course. Our dogs have great team spirit, and will positively support your dog’s sporting exploits.
- What better place for your dog to receive training than whilst here at school surrounded by dog trainers! Just let us know what you are trying to achieve and we will incorporate it into their day.
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Better social skills
- Cuddles and the occasional BBQ sausage
- Reduced stress
- A better all-round education from attending school regularly
Throughout the day your dog will be under constant supervision. He or she will have free access to fresh water, and our team can feed your dog, and also administer any required medication. Come the end of the day, we will drop your dog off between 4pm and 6pm. We will attend to any requests you have such as food and water, medicine, toys/chews and leaving them in a specific area in the house, as well as picking up the post, and turning on the lights and radio if required. Lastly, we will leave a school report card with details about the day’s adventures. If you feel words do not fully capture the daily antics, fear not, for we regularly upload videos of the activities that go on here. You can then view them alone, or whilst proudly showing off to friends and family!